Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday May 20


Dear Jesus, thank you for seeing me through one year of teaching.

I was up early and finished typing a new World history test for my three students. It takes me forever to type. Coffee at the folks. I taught my last classes for the 2010-2011 year. How strange is that? Can’t believe I did it and the year is pretty much over. Wow, I really didn’t think that I would make it. There has been so much to learn, AND there still is so much I need to know. (For instance a voc rehab gal called for a student's contact information… I am suppose to give it out? I called the foster dad and he gave the okay, and so I gave out his phone number.) In Indep. Living I mostly summarized what we have covered. I told them to use their old tests to study from for the final. After school we visited with the neighbors. Then headed to St. Joe about 7 pm. We got there about 11 and talked until 12:15. That’s SO late for me. Missy subbed at the middle school for Dee B. today. Elizabeth watched the 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment