Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday May 26


Up early and had my devotions (I missed yesterday), At 6:30 I went to the folks place and Anabel and I went into the hospital. Gary and Denny had stayed with Dad last night. Linda and Mandy went to the hospital at midnight and Denny came home about 2 am. About 7 am I headed to SC to have a visit with a graduate advisor. She printed up a program of study that shows I am taking classes to meet the state requirements of Sped teacher. I have to had taken 12 credits by June 30th. Because I am taking a 4 class this summer that goes from June 6 to July 8, I needed documentation to say I am working toward that end. I tried to get the books for the class (the campus book store wasn't open and Barnes and Noble didn't have the two text books). I stopped at the hospital and about 1 I took Mom home to rest. I went to Missy's and she and I ordered the 2 text books. I was in the house while she and Mandy ran a couple miles. I took Mom back in about 4:30. Luke and Karen were at the hospital. They left Burlington this am. SO THANKFUL TO HAVE LUKE AND KAREN HERE. About 6 Missy brought grilled brats for us to eat out on the deck. It was good weather and good to be outside. They moved Dad into a private room while most of us were outside. Denny met with orthopedic surgeon about his ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment