Saturday, May 21, 2011

Monday May 16/ Tuesday May 17


Monday Coffee at the folks Don't remember what else went on. Tuesday Coffee at the folks At school Ind. Liv. started fixing the last foods lab. Rice Krispie bars, Vegetable pizza, Funfetti cookies, Smoothies, Baked beans, Mac and cheese. I ran four miles after school on the trail. Missy was at Ranae’s and whistled at me. Denny fixed the sprayer that goes on the 4 wheeler. He had gotten parts at Bomgaars. I went up and mowed at the unit while he sprayed. Phillip had started and mowed there for about an hour. Of course, the mower stopped working while I was using it. Denny put the sprayer and four wheeler away and took the tractor and loader and brought the mower home in the loader bucket. I had gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment