Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday May 8, 2011

I worked outside early, just straightening and cleaning up around the glass house before church and SS. (I think that house was one of the worst ideas I've had, but my faithful husband took his valuable time and worked on it for me. Gotta love him. Maybe I'll use it better another year. All the plants that I tried to raise died. Pretty discouraging.) No donuts this am. After church GGpa too us and the Jensens out for lunch at the Arthur Cafe- that rents the community Hall on Mother's day and feeds the community a great meal there. Wonderful food. Then home for a 20 minute nap. I worked on school stuff. We went to church at night. Prayer chain got a call. Sophie N. had fallen from a Sam's club shopping cart and was being life flighted to Omaha with a skull fracture and bleeding on the brain. As I was awake through the night I prayed for her and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment