Saturday, September 14, 2013

Iowa State vs ... Somebody

I got up and Denny fixed us breakfast that we ate on the deck.  Beautiful am.  Project:  my flower bed.  First I spread out some of the fertilizer then I took the tiller and ran it about 6 times back and forth.  I don't think it will be too hot and kill the bulbs that I plan to plant at the end of the month. But boy do we need rain.  We left about 12 for Ames.  Once there we past the road to Jensens place, thinking we would find a closer place.  Wrong.  So we went back and parked the car there and walked the 2.1 miles to the tailgate area of the stadium.  Mandy had the bike there.  Present for Jason.  It brought smiles. Best part of the night was visiting with people, especially Schrums while everyone else was at the game.  I also like playing catch with the football after the game.  The walk back to Jensens was eye opening.  So many college students out and about.  Really made me think... How many of them know Jesus?  Lots to pray about.  Nice night.  Good to be staying here.  Jensens' house is so homey and comfortable.  



n

No comments:

Post a Comment