Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday am with Jensens

Got up much earlier that I wanted, but it was a beautiful am and great to have my one a day out on Jensen's front deck. It has almost been a year since Howard died.  Sad time thinking about them. Miss them so much. Laurie came out and Denny and we had coffee on the deck and visited.  About 9:30 we headed home.  I am overwhelmed by my life and the things that I don't do well.  Lord, keep showing me.  I can't do anything without you.  Home and Denny and I went out to look for the leak on the well line.  I think that we found it.  Two is better that one.  I helped him.  Later in the afternoon I could not get a file to download to an IEP.  He helped me.  Two is better that one.   Thank you Jesus.  Keep leading us through tears and fears.  Prayer time at 6.  PIcture:  Two peachy ladies.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment