Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday ... home :)

Just in bed, typing on the laptop, for a start to my day. Now at night ...again .... with my laptop, typing in bed ...it has been a very good day.  I called Olde Town and yes they would take flowers.  So I picked them and took them in at 12.  Stopped at Lynn N. and they were thinking about going to Olde Town.  Went home and took lunch to Denny who had spent all morning working on getting the lawn mower fixed.   We at out by the fire pit, then Anabel came out to visit with us. So nice.  Denny got some manure for me to put on my tilled up 5 foot row.  Lots of manure...  more than 7 inches thick through out the whole 5 foot row.  I wonder if it is too much and will burn up the $125 worth of Stargazer lilies that I ordered this am.  UFfTA!! Will pray about that one.  Alan, Laurie, Lois and Sue came to spend a couple hours with Jensens here at the farm.  At 4:30 we headed to Ardie and Jerry B. 40 anniversary get together at Kiron South Park.  Then to Olde Town, We met Toshi and Lynn,  I thought it was  very fun and relaxing to sit and listen to music. Home for a taste test with Jensens on the deck.   Thank you, Jesus for the blessing in my life!!  Pictures of anniversary couple, Olde Town get togethr where Ken H has a picture he painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment