Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor day was so nice.

I was in bed until 7:15. That's late for me.  We ate a little breakfast.  I headed to the garden and ran the tiller around the flower garden to keep the weeds out.  Keelie the dog really like to play/rest in that dirt.The Grands were playing outside and wanted to help.  So I hired then to pick up the weeds that the tiller turned up.  We worked about 15 miutes and then we shared a can of pop. We worked another 20 minutes and shared sooe fresh peaches from Becky.  YUM!!  Denny go the tiller on the back of the tractor and turned up a 5 foot area for me to plant some perennial cut flowers.  Pictures are from wedding.  Mandy and Jason walking out together  A picture Anabel drew for me. The two block walk from the capital to the reception............................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment