Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday MATT! Awana and lunch with Susan


Happy birthday Matt!!  I am so thankful to have you as a son.  Thanks for all you do and the great person you are!
Up early... no, not really, I stayed in bed until 6:30.  Even listened to Our Daily Bread while in bed.  At school, I stopped in and told Mr. Miller I could bring  cinnamon rolls fro the chili cookoff next Wednesday.  The fourth hour study hall had lots of students in the room.  Fifth hour planning period I met Susan at the hospital.  She leaves for Hawaii tomorrow.  Such a nice lunch and visit.  After school I headed to Wall Lake for a hair cut.  Then to Awana.  Phillip brought A&E to Awana and then left for St. Joseph with Brooks to go to a conference for vegetable growing??.The 5&6 grade girls won the contest for bringing in the most canned goods for the food pantry.  The 5&6 th grade girls had so much fun decorating Kara in tinsel and lights.  Pretty cute.
 Denny had the motorcycle challenge during counsel time.  He started up the bikes and revved up the motors. “ Make a Joyful noise unto the Lord.” On the way home the jeep picked up a steel rod and made a terrible noise  Really scared me and E&A.
1 ISS 1-E 1 M ab

No comments:

Post a Comment