Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday YEA!!

It is cold.    UFFTA!  I looked at the regiment for Weight loss contest,  Double uffta!!!  Lots of rules.   On the way to school I realized I had not put on makeup this am. Oh well. I was so caught up in weight loss contest. Another day at school. The office tried to call and no connection. Phone cancelled or perhaps bill not paid. ???'s Met after school with Cathy to get caught up with probe entry. I was planning on working on school work, but I am here muddling through the students' probes. My head hurts. Got a call from Susan. Need to get home school mom's order. Left probe meeting to head to Francies. Her husband Kent joined us in fox trot lessons. Home to eat because I was starving. Then to Rachel's to take Susan a heavy box of supplies. Back at home by 8:45. And off to bed I went ... Denny stayed up and watched TV. Pictures of Luke and Karen's Asian meal. YUM!! They shared left overs with a happy niece and told her all about the meal. It was so good.
E-1


    

No comments:

Post a Comment