Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It was cold, but no late start

Denny and I sat at the dining room table and visited after getting ready.  That was nice.  It made him nervous because I was wondering about what we were doing tonight before Dance Class number 5.  On the way to school a student was stopped pushing his car by the hospital.  I turned around to ask if I could help.  He was out of gas and so I took him and a friend to Pronto.  Got gas and he called his folks. Regular day at school.  Looked ahead to Iowa Assessments and who was reading the tests to whom.  After school we did T 25.  Nice work out again.  Now to meet Denny after his haircut.  We ate at Subway.  He went back to Arthur and I headed to rec center and swam 1 1/4 miles.  Then to our dance class.  We worked on waltz and swing step.  Francie said she looks forward to teaching us.
E- 1,  Pictures from 1986:







No comments:

Post a Comment