Saturday, March 8, 2014

awana games

It was an early am for Denny. He took the pickup and 4 clubbers to the Awana Games.  I got up and exercised.  Missy left about 7 with Brooks to go to Des Moines.  Anabel, Evan and I headed to Arthur at 8.  We rode in the van with 4 other adults and 5 kids.  We got to Ankeny for the  Sparksarama.  There were 3 circles.   Our kids were pretty excited and got third on their circle.  Everyone got patches.  We stopped to eat at Burger King, then Denny and I took the truck home. Missy, Brooks, A&E went to visit Kelsey. Denny and I got coffee and the pickup washed in Ames. We stopped in Carroll at Walmart and Maurices.  I left my glasses in the changing room, so we went back to get them.   At home we headed right to bed.  Nice day.   Pictures from Sparksarama.

No comments:

Post a Comment