Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday in the valley

I ran this am.  It is so nice to run at 4 seasons.  Nice flat asphalt road. Don't need extra light before dawn. I can make a mile loop.  So I ran (trudged) it four times.  Nice to get that exercise 7 points out of the way.  Denny was up when I got done.  He made coffee and we headed to the Island Baptist church.  The service started at 8:15, It took 35 minutes to drive there.  Kinda fun to see two Awana circles in the parking lot.  After church we went to eat at Palms on the Beach.  It was kinda chilly and foggy.  I asked for a blanket to keep warm while I ate, and I asked them if I could take it and return it after we walked the beach.  It was needed as we walked north, but after we went a mile we turned around and I took the blanket off.  We stopped at WalMart and Mexican breakfast place before heading home.  Denny started cleaning the carpets and wood floors. I wiped off the outside of the stove and refrig.  We watched 2 movies and had tamales for supper.  Scott and Todd stopped in after they got back from golfing with friends in Corpas Christi. Pictures from Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment