Monday, March 10, 2014

Warm Sunday afternoon

There was a time change this am.  Slept until 6:30  YEA!!  As Denny went out to put kids in pickup the garage door caught on the door to the basement and broke the overhead garage door.  UFFTA!! We missed the awards ceremony.  Kids were sure they would be getting medals.  After church there was a quarterly business meeting.   We came home for salads, a quick nap, and then I wrote up the minutes to send to Teresa.  Denny and I went to the folks.  We packed up stuff in tubs and put the tubs above the garage.  Denny vacuumed all the carpets.  I straightened up the north cob/wood shed. It was a beautiful afternoon and just good to be outside.  I carried the 4   5 gallon buckets of dahlia roots and Liziathus to our house.  I am just wondering if they are alive and how to get the plants to sprout.  At night Denny talked to Gary, and sent an email to Peter.  I headed to bed, taking some cold medicine. Pictures from Awana Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment