Monday, August 10, 2015

Cleaning off the trailer siding

Another beautiful morning out on the deck.  About 10 degrees hotter that Iowa.  Denny fixed bacon, eggs and the last of the okra.  I started trimming a few branches off the big tree.  Denny started spraying off the trailer.  After noon I visited a good will.  Denny kept working.  He found the best cleaner for the siding.  I stopped at HEB and was lonesome for Walmart where I knew where most of the stuff was.  We chilled on the deck.  Then about 7 we walked to Buddies for brisket.  It was really good.  I suppose at this time I should say that we are walking alot on this vacation.  AND we are running a little.  We mainly do our running as we try to cross four lane traffic to get to the other side of the road.  Did I say that there are not very good pedestrian paths in this corner of Brownsville?  Missy sent me pictures of the PEO club that met out at the farm tonight.  It looked like they were having a good time.  This morning, I also picked the 4 avocados that were in the tree that grew from an avocado seed that Mom planted.  YUM!!  Hope they ripen.









No comments:

Post a Comment