Monday, August 3, 2015

It was a full day

Up about 5. After devotions in the sunroom, I looked up info on past homeschooling. I started being HS HS supervisor in 1997. We have had 6 to 13 high school students I have worked with every year. Then I got flowers to take to HS. I left for HS about 7:40 and met with the superintendent in my room for about 40 minutes. Gave flowers to Wanda and Kathy, too. I felt it was a good informational talk. I made a few copies for Ind. Living. Then home. I changed clothes and headed to Denison to get lawn mower to Volkmers and cans and bottles to the redemption center. Then home by 11:15 and out to mow. After mowing I got cleaned up. Mandy was too sleepy to join me in Storm Lake, so Anabel and I went. Got nails done by Sa. She loved the flowers and veggies I brought. In thanks she painted Anabel's toes. With a heart on the big toe. We went to Walgreens to get nail polish. Then we looked in a couple stores, Then home. Denny redid the weed sprayer and it is working great!!! He is so happy.  I am boiling sweet corn,  In Storm Lake I got small ears - at the end of the day - out of the backend of a pickup. .................................... During the camping weekend Grandpa gave all 6 Grands rides around the lake. ..........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment