Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Beach at sunset relaxing

I went to exercise class earlier this morning ... if you are not 10 minutes early you are late at Four Seasons. We ate out on the deck and watched 4 turtles on a log. Denny is all set to fix the drip under the sink. He is having a hard time loosening the faucet. Then he got the right tool from Danny. Off to Lowes ... I typed To Kill questions on a google doc. I picked up leaves in the front yard and took the ladder to Sylvia's. I picked a few avocados off her trees. About 3 Denny was all done fixing the new faucets and sink plugs. We went to Port Isabel for hamburgers. Cute place with great burgers. Then to the beach We walked for about an hour, then I lay down and took a short nap. Jensens kids are staying in a tent tonight in the back yard ... The folks are taking bets.



No comments:

Post a Comment