Sunday, August 16, 2015

Saturday August 15

Nice to wake up in my own bed. Short night. I went out and picked 280 stems of lisianthus. That is just 4 per CSA share. Then I picked about 70 asters. They will all go in the cooler until Monday. Luke, Karen, and Mark got here about 11. Denny fixed brats on the grill, Luke fixed guacamole with some of the avocados, Mark, Karen and I went to the garden and got zucchini, tomatoes and cukes. Great lunch. We got ready and went to Lindsay and Neck's wedding that started at 2. Before the reception Goldsmiths met us at Olds Town. The reception at the skate palace was fun. We stayed until almost 11. Jensens were in Ames helping Laurie and Alan move to the house next door and cleaning the smaller house so that it is ready for the renters. Nice day. Also pictures of me and Sylvia in Brownsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment