Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy anniversary Luke and Karen!!!!!

Denny went to work early. I went early and filled up with gas. Then started final working on an IEP.  Wrestlers left for state meet.  Mrs. L went to classrooms so teachers could be in on the IEP.  Child Dev. went to Elementary school.  I appreciate Lynn so much.  She comes to every IEP and gets students registered for TAP.  I was thankful for teacher input and I feel that Will set up a good goal for vision.  It was good to have the meeting after school,  Lord, may it make a difference in behavior.  It always seems good to talk to students and parents.  Quick trip to Dose where I got a pair of snow pants and 2 packages of pipe cleaners.  Then back to school until after 7, working on next two weeks of classes.   I had put a ham roast in the crock pot and it tasted great with the salad for supper.  We talked in the sunroom and watched 2 episodes before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment