Sunday, February 21, 2016

Chopped salad

Took Grands and Naka's for donuts. visited too long with Kim before SS class. I got a few groceries after church then checked an email at Schaller and found a note from good friend Mary Jo. I responded Hope you had a happy Birthday. I thought of you. Life seems too full at times, so I better reply now while I see the email. Then I am settling in for a Sunday afternoon nap. Thank you for your faithfulness during the storms of your life. I know the verses about Trusting the Lord and Leaning not on your own understanding, Caste your cares, God has not given us a spirit of Fear, Come to me all you who are weary, Be careful for nothing, Peace I leave with you. You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you. ... But I fail to put them into practice. Lord, help me. Thanks for praying. I always need it. My storms seem minimal compared to Joy you find in your life. Thanks for the example. You are a precious friend to me. We napped a little, Then got to chopping salad for lunches this week. We are trying to put them in quart jars. Luke called and we had a good visit, then to prayer time at church. Denny did Laundry in sunroom watching.TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment