Saturday, February 20, 2016

Gary came for a short visit

I got up and ahd devotions, then worked on an IEP.  Denny got a text from Brother Gary that said he was coming to IG to plan for his 40th Class reunion this June 24-26.  We cleaned house and He stopped for a quick visit about 11-11:45.  Good to see him.   In a way I just realized that he is about the closest thing to Denny as any person in the world.  That sure makes him special to me.  It was good to hear what his family has been doing.  Lord, Please work it out so me can see more of them.  It was about 4 years ago when Gary brought Howard to South Padre Island for Luke and Karen's  wedding.  What a gift of service and love.  It was and is so appreciated.
     Denny is out working on making a stand for recycle containers for Telephone closet.  I am in bed doing nothing.  Trying to recoop my sanity and   In the afternoon we walked and looked at the corncrib where Phillip may be setting up pens/crates for AI. We went to the root cellar to get my dahlia bulbs. I put them in the shower room in the basement. Hopefully they will sprout there. Missy had Sola kids overnight, Anabel is at Ames with G'ma Laurie, Brooks went to a friends in Odebolt. Denny set up the car wash and 4 vehicles got the first layer off. We visited with Missy and Phillip in the kitchen. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment