Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Back at school. Finished Ia. Assessments

I headed to school early, It looks like the sub got along okay. It took a couple extra class periods, but I think everyone is done with the tests. I scored about 15 writing probes. During Child Dev. I addressed an issue ofa student just sitting and doing nothing, I sent an email after school. After school I visited with English teacher and sent a text to arrange a meeting with student, parent and teacher. I was at school until after 7 and started to plan for the next two weeks. When I got home Denny had cut veggies for a wonderful salad. It was so good. Matt called to talk to Denny. We watched the Bachelor. Then to bed ... still talking about what a great weekend we had. Pictures from Eco Cruise:

No comments:

Post a Comment