Thursday, October 6, 2016

Food basket flowers

After Denny went to work I started making Bible verse cards for the flowers. Then out to CSA and put together 24 bunches of flowers.  O got to OG at 12:40.  Diane was happy to see the flowers at the Food pantry. Next I took a Snapfish book to Carol so she could deliver it to Luke and Karen next weekend in DesMoines   Bible study at Sue's. Then to the food pantry where they had 22 people get food. I got canned veggies at Shopko and some $3 pillows for the basement. At home we chilled and watched the news.  Then swept out the garage for Jensen overnight get together this weekend. After watching Heartland Denny fixed the evaporater for the blog.  Don't know how I screwed it up. When I would type on the blog and hit the space key, the words I had written evaporated.  Then I had him type this note in my blog .....   Nice night with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment