Monday, October 10, 2016

Sunday Funday Monday To SC

Sunday
Laurie and Lois came up for a quick cup of coffee before heading to Jensens.  We picked up 5 Jensens for donuts before SS.  Quick meeting after church passing the pastor interim.  After lunch I napped and Denny started cleaning the basement.  Jensens came over to look at the egress windows.  I went to prayer meeting at 6.  At home Denny was still cleaning.  Then laundry during the presidential debates.  Uffta.   Uffta.

Triple Uffta!! I could hear the wind turbins when I went to sleep.






Columbus day.  Bank holidayWe took the Jeep in to get it serviced and then off to SC.  Lots of looking and buying:  Paint for closets,  Curtain rods and curtains for egress windows,  Hooks to hang measuring cups,  We ordered carpet for 3 basement rooms to be installed on Friday the 20th.  We used a gift certificate and ate at Bev's on the River.  Great prime rib.  When we got back to IG, they had not worked on the Jeep.  I stayed for XC meet, Denny went home and put in new locks for doors in the basement.  When I got home he put the curtain rods up in the bedroom windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment