Friday, October 7, 2016

Will the curtains for basement work that I got at Walmart???

After Denny left for work, I went over to get the crockpot for tonight at Missy's going.  There was a pioneer Storm Lake soybean crop analysis there.  I waited until they left before coming home.  They parked up at the unit.  I headed to Denison to get window treatments.  Boy there were many choices.   At least I can return the ones we don't use.  I stopped inn at Junkary.  It is a really neat place run by Ann and Lynn P.  Then I got Pizza Hut and headed to Arthur where we met Naomi and Glen for lunch in the park.  Keep them in your prayers.  They found out that the Boone house is a no go.  I headed home and made a pasta salad for tomorrow.  Then cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed.  Denny and I walked 2.4 miles.  Some of the Jensens stayed in our lower level.


No comments:

Post a Comment