Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Funday

Donuts with Grands before SS.  Good object lesson on seeds.  Seeds, like our words, yield a harvest of good or bad.  What ever we plant.  Seeds can bear fruit when they are not planted right away, but are planted later.  Seeds have life in them.  Words have life in them.  We remember when someone spoke good or bad into our lives with their words. We had a quick lunch and then to bed for naps and to watch Heartland.
I finished the book Crucified by Christians by Gene Edwards  (Healing for Christians who have been ...)  Healing book which lead me to see the importance of knowing that God brings hard times into our life to help us surrender to His perfect will.  Lord, may my will be surrendered to your perfect will for my life.  Denny washed the car in the afternoon.  Soup supper for Arthur.  Pulpit search meeting tonight.

Jensen pictures:



I read this quote:
Someone who had terminal cancer once said, "don't be sad for me, we all come to this world to be a tourist, enjoy life, sightseeing, do good deeds and I just so happen to leave earlier than others." 

http://www.outscam.com/pureline-garcinia-cambogia-17  uffta

No comments:

Post a Comment