Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Salsa

It evaporated again.  I wonder why it keeps losing the words I typed for my blog.  It is really frustrating when I have a bunch typed and it disappears.  Uffta!!   This am I finished planting the rest of the orange lilies from Gerdes.  I got the jars and lids ready for salsa this afternoon.  I headed to the Emerald club luncheon about noon.  Really GREAT food from Staleys.  WOW!! At home I brought tomatoes, onions and peppers to the house and started to take the peel off the tomatoes.  Missy came over to my house after haircuts.  We made 2 and a half batches of salsa. 16 plus 16 plus 7 pints.  About 40 pints.  I think it really tastes great.   We listened to the VP debate.  That did not seem so great to me.  But I would vote for Pence for president if I had a chance.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment