Monday, November 14, 2016

Home

As Denny left Keelie did not come out of her dog house.  She seemed to not feel good and she was limping.  Her front right paw seems to hurt.  After Denny left for work, I started painting the south wall of the green bedroom in the basement.  I finished washing the outside of the egress windows and the outside of the sunroom doors.  Missy sent me a text telling me thanks for the cinnamon rolls for the tag students.  Jan sent a text thanking me for the veggies I left for her yesterday.  I am on my third day of antibotic.  Missy texted a picture of Grands with their Operation Christmas boxes.  Denny helped them choose out presents last Thursday.  I picked and cleaned salad greens.  I put planters in to root cellar.  I got tomatoes from high tunnel.  I used the spackling and put down some tile pieces,  It probably won't take because it it too cold.  Nice pix of Maynard and Anne.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment