Friday, November 4, 2016

The Bridge

Really nice day.  I put the ivory eyelet bed skirt under the lavender star quilt and it looked pretty good.  The most fun I had today was rodeoing the leaves in the front yard.  Back and forth with the mower to chase the leaves from the front yard across the driveway and down to the diesel gas tank area.  I took the dahlia tubers to the root cellar at Jensens.  I put some roots of lisianthus in the high tunnel.  The Grands each had a friend over.  Girls made slime and boys had fake blood and teeth.  I came home and got cleaned up and then went back to Jensens and stitched on the navy log cabin quilt while I visited with Laurie.  At 5 we were at the bank to pick up Denny and head to the Bridge fundraiser meal.  It was held in the BV Ballroom.  Maybe the most fun I had today was getting the meal of India and Nepal food during the silent auction.  I think it will be great fun to share the meal with Alan and Laurie.




No comments:

Post a Comment