Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Enjoying top of the World

Up for breakfast and reading before Grands head to school.  I did a load of wash on third floor outside with the hope that my clothes will be somewhat dry by the time I head to Kisc at 1:30.  I finished washing dishes and went for coffee at the Porch  where 3 Australian youth were waiting to catch a ride to Pokahara to work a week in a children’s home.   Then to ToW coffe where I commented on the beautiful plants and the owner invited me to his wife’s nursery to see her handiwork.   Hope it works out.  At TOW I was sitting for a long time and stood up, not realizing my foot was asleep.  Uffda!!  I sprained my ankle and I fell down.  Ouch!!  my walking will be a little slower, (At least we are not going on a trek this year.)  I also got home and realized my phone was at TOW.  Thank you Phillip for "scooter"ing to retrieve my phone.  I went to school about 1:30 ;to help with a STEM class that Missy usually teaches.  I thought the kids did a great job.  It was fun!  The kids did not have music practice because of bad roads.  At home a family came to look at bikes.   We ate at 5, Missy went to work at school.  We watched PBS news and called it a night. 

                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment