Monday, February 10, 2020

Heading home ... west

UP and showered.  Phillip still under the weather.  I went to KISC, Missy was in charge of an opening secondary assembly with perseverance as the topic.   It was so good to be there for it.  I puddle up just sensing God's hand in everything and the wonder of my daughter and the skills that God has given her.  I went back and helped Missy put a few things together for 2 STEM activities that she will be gone for.   Adrian asked if I would help with his 6th grade class on instructions for taking risk.  Anabel was in that class.  I went home and stopped at Top of the World to pay for the 8 felt animals I bought.  Then I stopped at The Porch to order and take away some cheese balls and sautéed corn. 
  One of Missy's para's invited me to be a guest speaker at Anabel's class two times today.  It worked out okay.  I walked home with Anabel after school.  Before school is dismissed the secondary kids line up outside for student and school announcements.  

KISC secondary building.  Missy's room is windows on the bottom floor, left part of building.

KISC primary building

Family picture before we left in the taxi.  Note my bags, color and size.  One bag had nothing in it.  I didn't remember the colors of these bags when I headed to Kathmandu and they were lost.  

Brooks and Missy took me to the airport in a cab.  One last ride on the bumpy, busy streets on Kathmandu.  It was such a great visit. BOY did it take me a while to get thru the congested airport lines.  Just stand and wait.  I was so thankful I got to the airport about 3 hours early.


Two little girls playing along the street we traveled.


No comments:

Post a Comment