Monday, February 3, 2020

Happy Birthday Anabel!!!

Happy 12th Birthday, Anabel!!!!  I am so thankful to be here for your birthday!!  

                                                 




Phillip made pancakes for breakfast.  Anabel opened presents after we ate.  They left for school on their bikes.  I had gotten muffins yesterday for her home room.  I spent an hour at The Patio, then picked up my repaired bag, and bought 3 aqua pillow cases and a duvae  cover at a shop.  $6.50.  I ordered a chicken wrap at Top of the World and shared it with Phillip for lunch.  Wonderful morning.   I cut up the cheese and fried the sausage for tonight. and got the potatoes ready for Wed. night with TEAM and sat out in the hammock and read the Jensen blog.  When they all got home from school we headed out to the mountain/hill for Anabel's birthday wish about 4:45.   Oh, my!  Well, I continue to be thankful for the many hours Missy spent riding the dirt bike on the farm.  I feel she got good experience.  Thank you, Jesus!  It is amazing how God prepares you for the future.  I am thankful there is no place safer that in the center of God's will.  And I sensethat is where we are.  It was fun to be up on the mountain.  The cake did not transport the best, but it still tasted great.   Fun to have a fire and eat cake out of the box with a spoon.
The trip home was cool with the shops all lite up.  Chilled after we got back, read, Anabel opened up gifts on Facetime/video.  
                                    

                                   
                                        

                             

                               
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment