Thursday, February 27, 2020

They sang to me!

In the morning Denny cleaned I helped.  There were 3 at study.  ML, Hilda and SP. I took a nap and we left about 5 for the play, Love, Sex and the IRS,  at SPI.  After we got there we found out that the doors to the buffet didn't open until 6:30.  Jean called and asked if we wanted her to bring our tickets? Yes!!  Uffda.  So we got seated in the 200 person stage.   There were 4 seats in the front row, so Karen, Leann, Denny and I sat in the front and before the play started they asked if anyone had a birthday.  Denny had rigged it.  When Denny told John H.  that I had basically over hinted that I would like him to take me to the play with him for my birthday present, SO when John heard that he was like, "Let's have everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to her."  AND Denny okayed it.   Now that is the guy who told me "Happy Birthday" 2 days BEFORE my birthday (in the middle of the night.)  And also told me happy birthday a day before my birthday.  He only realized it when Mandy and Luke told him my birthday wasn't until the 25th.  When they sang to me I just laughed and laughed. What a guy!  How funny!!  BUT I did get him to go to the play with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment