Monday, February 3, 2020

My luggage arrived!!!

Up for breakfast, except for Anabel who had been up during the night.  Anabel will stay home and rest and then after lunch she will decide if she feels well enough to go to school in the afternoon.  Phillip is home today working on his 3 hour Tuesday lecture at the seminary.  I headed to TOW to get a wrap for Missy and me to share for lunch (the bacon wrap was really greasy, but yummy) ... and order 12 muffins for Anabel's homeroom tomorrow for her birthday.   Missy and I ate lunch outside with Lizzie, the primary principal.  I stayed for one of Missy's 1 on 1's and then came home to watch Netflix with Anabel.   Missy go the call ... My suitcase is in!!! She and I took a taxi 45 minutes to pick it up,  Then we stopped for groceries at a bigger market on the way home.   Of course, in Nepal it can't be easy.  We got groceries on first floor, then had to go to second floor to look at hot water pots.  Nope, they were too expensive, but they did have birthday balloons on second floor.  We had to go to 4th floor to get a hairdryer to replace the one that broke while I was using it.    The taxi driver just waited while we shopped.  I am so excited to have the luggage with the Jensen's stuff in it.   UFFDA!!  When we finally got home everyone was looking forward to finding out what was in the suitcases.  SO much fun.
We celebrated the arrival of the bags with pineapple sprite drink.  YES!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment