Monday, May 11, 2020

Grand Day

Well, Mandy wasn't the happiest when Jack woke up at 4:40 am and started talking ... not asking for mom or dad ... but saying "G'ma ... G'ma".  He did fall back asleep, (lucky for me.)   We went upstairs at 7:30.  Mandy was taking a podcast on line for reading EKG's.  She was going to go to Storm Lake, but decided to just work online at the law office.  Denny and I had a great day.  After Tyler went down for a nap about 9,  I went out and mowed the front yard.  Denny and Jack cleaned the garage and set the small freezer in the garage on a stand and leveled it.  Tyler got up and we went out to watch Jack and G'pa mow the back yard.  The Cooks came home for lunch.  Denny removed and weed whipped while boys napped and I finished reading the second book by Gin Stephens.  I got done with it and wasn't really impressed.  There was not a lot of information that I could apply.   When we got home I warmed up the prime rib from Saturday night.   We watched Netflix.   





No comments:

Post a Comment