Monday, May 18, 2020

To Cherokee

I got up around 5 and was surprised when Jack was a wake a little after that.  I went in to the bedroom and I think he was just cold, so I just wrapped him in a blanket and tucked/snuggled him in and he fell back asleep.  When he did wake up Denny snuggled Jack in the Lazy boy rocker and read a book.  Then Denny fixed us breakfast and before Tyler's morning nap we headed north to cherokee.  They boys were outside as I unloaded the car.  Tyler sitting on the grass and Jack riding his strider.  Jason came home for lunch and after he left the boys settled down for naps.  I picked up the  pizza I ordered from Backdraft on the way home.  Nice treat for supper.  Good movie - Mc Lode Daughters before going to sleep.
                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment