Friday, August 28, 2020

Cherokee Day!!!

 Arrive 7:30 and nice quick chat with Mandy before she heads off to work.   We played inside, outside, on swings, along burning weed trail, and in the camper.  At lunch I headed to town only to find out the indicator in the Prius said I had a flat tire.  Now this was not what I planned.  Jason, bless his heart, took it graciously.  He loaded up the boys and came to the tire dealer.  I took his Jeep with the boys home to nap.  He waited for my tire to be fixed, then to work and would bring it to me so I can go home.   I am working on the blog while the littles nap.  I stopped at Barb H and got some tomatoes then headed home.   Phillips folks are visiting and Phillip grilled pork burgers and fixed amazing vegetable sides.  After we ate the Jensens went for a walk down the dirt road.  Denny told me about his day.  Fixing a standing desk for Missy, putting a motion light in the cabin, putting up internet receiver on then tv tower, fixing the four wheeler, going to town to by a nail gun at Bomgaars.  Uffda!! Big day.  We had cake and ice cream cake for Laurie's birthday down by the creek on the log bar.  Fun amazing day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment