Thursday, August 20, 2020

Denny finish moving dirt around foundation of Cottage

 Uffda!!   Early am.  Devo and then went to Masters and picked sweet corn.   I husked it at home by sheep barn.  I found 2 big kettles and loaded with the corn, then filled with water and put by the grill.  Brooks and I went to IG.  Denny started corn boiling after he made his breakfast.  First we went to Bomgaars for dogwood, cat food, 10 concrete cap blocks.  Then to Dollar General for copy paper.  Then Dose garage sale.  When I got home 3 pots of corn had boiled on the patio gas grill,  I emptied them and filled another 2 with corn.  Kids started school at 11.  I kept at corn cooling and cutting all afternoon.  I took B&A to Johnsons to play with friends.   When Evan got done with school he went to Larsons to play with Jake.  Denny kept busy all afternoon leveling dirt around cottage.  I bagged 25 - 3 cup bags of sweet corn. 



                               


No comments:

Post a Comment