Thursday, December 24, 2020

CVS run

 Windy .. starting about 2 am.  So windy, no organized pickle ball.  Lord, guide the weather for tomorrow's Christmas dinner under the car port.  We went to CVS to get a few things.  After lunch I started to put together evergreen centerpieces for tables tomorrow and Joyce joined me.  It was fun, but chilly working out under the car port.   We went on a walk around the park.  When we stopped at Bill and Kathy's said they are in quarantine and not joining us for our Christmas meal tomorrow.  I saw these pictures of Ellie JG  of Facebook.  She is using the small crib and walker that we gave them.   They had been left once of airbnb ers and needed a home.   I came home after pizza and watched Hallmark movies.  What a fun ending to a great day.  And Denny was happy? I think looking at his phone.  Quite the night for him ... I guess Christmas Hallmark movies are not quite his thing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment