Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Cherokee Boys

Brittany had her last patio prayer time this morning. I had slept terrible last night, so I did DAB early in the morning. My alarm was set a little later. From there I headed to Cherokee. We took pictures before Jack headed to his first day of TK. Transitional Kindergarten. Stacy is his teacher. Tyler played so nicely by himself. Around 9 we went to the wellness center. He had gotten a small blanket and some toys and played so quietly and nicely there. Afterwards he kicked the ball in the racketball courts and we putted some on the carpet. Next was the grocery store. I dropped off some lisianthus for Stacy by way of the Elementary office. Hope she got them. At home Jason fixed us wraps. Be Still My Heart. Tyler was SO sweet as he sang in his quiet voice, "Oh the WLord is good to me, and so I thank the WLord. For giving me the things I need, the sun and the rain and the apple seed. The WLord is good to me. Amen ...A,A,A,A." We picked up Jack at 2. Early out every Wednesday. Tyler gave him a sweet little hug when we met him. We stopped by the Law office patio and had cupcakes. And washed frosting off with the sprinkler. Then to Spring Lake park. It has a little shade. At home the boys played outside while I fixed chicken pot pie and banana muffins. When I got home I just went right to bed, tired girl. Tomorrow I plan to meet with Laura after school. Dad got the tires on the 72 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment