Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Cherokee boys

I left at 6:30 to play with the boys today. AFter all left Tyler and I played in crawl space, then about 9:. we went to play pickleball. Denny had texted that he was done with presurgery chek up and had left for Storm lake So off we went to meet gpa with his orange car. Denny put down half of the budgeted money for Oscar to paint his car. Tyler fell alseep and I went in to shop at Alta on the way to cherokee. Denny went to pick up Jack and he was the last one out. (They didn't know it was Denny picking him up and not G'ma. Good thing we know his teacher Shari.) At 9 this am Denny met with Dr. Sharon VandeVegt and after hearing all of Denny's surgery stats she said""You're and orthopedict goldmine. I could have put my kids thru college on you." When Jason got home we headed to the Awana supper and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment