Monday, August 8, 2022

Happy birthday!!! Tyler! is THREE!!

Dear Tyler,  We pray you will always seek God and His plan for your life.  Thank you for the Joy and Happy  atmosphere you bring to our lives.  

                                                       \

                                                    




 I left for PB at 8 and played until 9.  Keenage golf was at Ida Grove. Jean C., Jean and Becky were my partners.  Its was another beautiful Monday morning.  Most of the golf days are exceptionally great weather... so much fun to play.  Becky won the flowers I brought.  This was Jeans' first time playing with this bunch of ladies.  I went home and picked some lisianthus to put in the cooler.   We headed to Cherokee  and ate supper with the Cook family.  Tyler is 3.  I have never seen so many presents to open, He and Jack did a great job. It was so fun!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment