Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Keenager's golf and Doctor Bissell

I got up to get the Keenager flowers into the car, devo done, and out the door for pickleball at 7:45. Oh, my, on the way to town I looked at the dash and yes, the dummy tire light was on. Uffda!! Well, I didn't turn around ... but I did call our buddy Carlyle to say I was headed into IG with the dummy tire light on. Then I called Terry L. to ask him to pick me up at the tire shop. There were 5 of us playing until 8:45. Then Becky 2 gave me a ride to get my car. When I got to Holstien to check in and pay, I realized I didn't have my fanny pack/purse with me. Uffda!! Double Uffda!! Before we got the the first green I had made some calls and located it. Hurrah!!! I had left it in Terry's truck. Now that was a huge relief! I played with Jackie as a partner and Carol and GiGi from Cherokee. Lovely day. Next I headed back to IG to get my lost item. Then to pay back Maebell for footing my golf bill. I went to the hospital to check in with Dr. Bissell. My knee had not been bothering me that much lately, so I was hesitant about keeping my appointment. I'm glad I did. My knee exrays from a couple of months ago showed a floating piece of wore from the repair of my broken patella in 1990. He had some concern and retook an xray to see if it had moved. He scheduled another in 2 months just to make sure it was stationary. Denny had xrays also and a corizone shot in his shoulders. He has carple tunnel surgery scheduled for September 12 and 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment