Friday, August 5, 2022

Driving with current drivers license. :)

  I a woke and lay in the bed to catch up on blog.  Bruce and I went to Craigs and the pond to say goodbye to Barb and kids.  Next on the agenda was go to the court house in Decorah. The back story is ... after I filled up with gas at dubuque I went in and got some of Mike;s lemonade and the cash register gal IDed me .... I say "Really? Thanks."  She said "Did you know your license is expired?' Uffda!!  When I told my brothers they were questioning me about taking the written test ... the driving test ... the coverage of my insurance if I was in am accident with an expired license.  Uffda!!  Luckily Bruce suggested I get it renewed in Decorah.  He knew Stacy who worked me in at 8:30. and I have a New DL :)  I played Pickleball. until about 10 and then headed to Rochester to meet Diane and Margo for lunch.  We had a nice visit.  It took me about 2 hours to get to Lukes.   They were at a friends home and so I just happily chilled in the basement.  After they came home we visited, kids ate Moreland went to bed after phone times. 


Mandy on front page of Cherokee paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment