Friday, September 23, 2022

Cherokee Boys

Up and left house by 6:30. Denny was up and awake. He started to change the light fixtures under the kitchen bar. Tyler and I went to the Wellness center. He played so nicely as I played pickleball. I checked my phone to see if Denny was still at the Cooks's place. We watched the bob cat that was working on the parking lot before we went home. By the time we got there Denny had left for home. I should have texted him and told him we were on the way home. Tyler was so sad Denny wasn't there. AFter lunch I lay down with Tyler and got him up so we could get Jack at 2. We went to Spring lake park. SO fun to sit and watch them. At home I browned some hamburger, put clean bedding on the bed that Denny slept in. Trimmed the flowering almond bush. cut onions and tomatoes for tacos, made mac and cheese. I stopped and got some bubble gum for Awana games and then headed to church. It was a fun night leading games.

No comments:

Post a Comment