Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter He is Risen indeed!!

  When I got up I made potatoes and cherry dessert for the 4 seasons Easter meal.  We went to the Christ Church of the Valley. The service went late, but I was just a little late for pickleball at 12. We played for an hour.  At home I read Craig's letters from his time in the service.  Then I did another spray of acrylic on the front side of the magnolia leaves.  Easter meal was great, a nice bunch of people who are like a family to us with wonderful food.  I got rid of the 1 1/2 bags of frozen tater tots and 1 1/2 cans of pie filling.  We visited at Bennett's, then I went home to get a phone call on the deck with Naomi, Bec and Kathy.  It's fun to make plans for the wedding.  We watched tv at night.  I'm reading Craig's letters from Vietnam.


No comments:

Post a Comment