Sunday, April 28, 2024

Graduation Sunday

 So good to be in church.  Four gals from AEF are graduating.  One is Faith Johnson.  Denny cleaned the house in the afternoon.  I worked on the Spotlight for the Odebolt Vendors and then joined Denny in cleaning.    Mike and Brenda came over for burgers.  It was so good to catch up on their lives.

Hi Kendra,  I’m not sure what you are looking for on your spotlight, but I wrote a little information:

Faith’s Garden Flowers is not a business, it’s something I “just like to do” . I often refer to flowers as my "drug of choice".  I love sharing flowers from our century farm with those around me: at church, Monday gal’s golf, friend’s showers/weddings, Farm to Table, King Theater fund raiser, and as gifts to others.  The truth is that, like much of life, flowers don’t last long.  It is important to take the time to experience God’s beauty in each moment.  I hope others enjoy the flowers I raise … and I am thankful when they add to my “drug" money.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment