Saturday, April 27, 2024

Prairie Peddlar

 It was a fun day!!!  I picked up Nikki and we stopped to get coffee/chai tea at Sunrise.  The learn/lunch was very fun. Jane did a great job ... Quite a few new things for me to learn.  I bought 96 lisianthus.  I had taken my arrangements of spring flowers and my daffodil table cloth to PP.  On the way home Nikki helped my take the flowers into church for tomorrow.  When I got home Denny was working on a shed.  He's got some good ideas.  I went to help clean at Hans and Beth's.  There were 5 gals from our SS class, plus sweet Addie .  When I got home Denny had put more of  his ideas into effect.  We mowed the lawn, then came in to eat, get my new phone paired and watch TV movie.  My phone did not have good connection when I talked to Mandy and other times, so he ordered a second phone for me.  Just saying  ... It is a hastle when you have phone problems.   

                                            

                                           

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment