Friday, April 26, 2024

Happy birthday, Missy!!

Happy Birthday, Missy.  I am so thankful for your life and light.  God has given you amazing talents and I'm so thankful that you use them for His glory.   Melissa JOY...yes.





I stopped at church to take some flowers to the widows' luncheon.  A vase of daffodils, a vase of pussy willows and a basket of spring flowers.  Then I played pickleball for 2 hours.  Lose some, win some.  I went to church to help with the lunch while I was there I got on my laptop for BSF noon til 1 pm.  Most of the ladies had left when I came down after the zoom meeting.  I took the flowers home and put them in the refrigerator.  I had planned to go hear about uganda, but there were tornados south of here and so we just stayed home and watched the TV.  Cooper DJ got selected by Philadelphia Eagles.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment