Tuesday, April 16, 2024

OGT Cherrokee

I left about 9 for OGT.  It was great to be there again.  I got there in time to add KISC to their prayer list.   From there I headed to Cherokee and dropped off some donations to New Leaf.  I picked up Tyler and we went to Cooks on the hill where they are living now.  We put to gather the thrift store puzzle, missing 10 pieces.  Then we went to Blooming House and I bought a $22 perenial flower to put in the ground.  We looked at chicks in Bomgaars, went to their home, and back to Cook's Hill to visit before going home.  It was nice just to visit with Mandy and put together a puzzle.  At home Denny had cleaned the bunkhouse.  Lance had not been able to come, so Denny kept busy.  Mandy also gave me some medicine for my sunburnt/blistered lips.  Ouch!!  I really did it up poorly.  Uffda!!





No comments:

Post a Comment